While using our products or services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Demographic data
We may also collect information on how the service or product is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Softweave uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide and maintain our services or products.
- To monitor the usage of the service or product offering.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To notify you about changes or additions to our services or products.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features related to our services or products when you choose to do so
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service or product offering.
Disclosure Of Data
Softweave may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Softweave
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the product or service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the product or service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. You can opt-out of having made your activity on the website available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We value the trust you put into us while providing your personal information. We, therefore, take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to safeguard your provided information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Third Party Services
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.